"The Mother of All Gifts;"
with our personalized heartfelt
Keep Collective Jewelry
Direct Message Us!!!
Need a last minute gift idea?!? Hit us up for a ThingsThatiHeart Gift Card!!!
& Please enjoy our collection of Mother's Day free printable cards, gift ideas, and some sentimental crafts for your kids to make and give this Mother's Day!!!
How could we not heart and share this gorgeous
Follow the links to print!!!
When my kids were finally old enough to get crafty with me we came up with these sweet
Floral "I LUV U" Secret Treat Construction Gift Cups:
Small Paper, Plastic, or Ceramic Cups; Colored Construction Paper; Scissors; Tape and/or Glue; Pen or Pencils; Real or Silk Flowers; M&M's or your Preferred Surprise Treats for Inside; Optional Letters and/or other Stickers for Decorating
1. Cut and tape or glue rectangle colored paper onto and around cups
2. Decorate outside of cup as desired (we glued on foam letters to say "I LUV U" with ours) but you could also tie a ribbon, add stickers, or simply color a design
3. Fill cups with your choice of candy or small cookies as a surprise secret treat; if your looking to go for the healthier Mom treat you can use frozen or regular grapes for a healthy version; or go with something non-eatable such as pebbles from a family nature walk
4. Cut three elongated hexagons to overlap and place in alternating positions over cups to create the decorative pedal shaped lid
5. Poke a small hole in center of the hexagons to hold together with flower from your nature walk or use silk flowers or regular store bought flowers of your preference
Enjoy sharing with the Moms you Love ;)
...for those of you who want to go the extra mile and create your own flower pens to place in the center of our floral construction cups I did some digging today for this blog post and found a fabulous
along with some ridiculously cute Free Mother's Day Press Prints similar to the ones my children made; are linked above to print off for the kids to fill out for all the Mom's in your lives who are sure to cherish and adore them...
Still want to add or need a wonderful last minute card; head on over to
for some beautiful Mother's Day quotes and optional custom printable cards as seen above!!!
...please don't forget the site linked above also has some darling Mother's Day Press Free Printables for the Grandma's and any awesome Aunt's in your children's lives as well as an adorable kids craft card you can make with your children if you are looking to share with extended family...
As with many of the projects my kids and I come up with we try to use and get creative with things we already have in our home to make meaningful gifts and had a blast creating these super simple and easy to assemble flowers below that we quickly put together for Teacher Appreciation Week/Cinco de Mayo this year and shared on our instagram; but I figured I should share the full quick and easy instructions here for Mother's Day too since these flowers would work great for all the amazing women in our lives especially Mom's and any other special occasions you want to add an extra floral decorative touch too!!!
...thingsthatiheart super simple tissue paper flowers...
Tissue Paper and Tape
(yep that's it)
1. Decide what colors you want and if you want large or small flowers
(for smaller flowers cut your tissue paper into smaller squares)
2. Gather your chosen blossom colored squares in the center of the tissue paper to form desired blossom shape and secure tape around the bottom bulb area you created
3. Take one corner of choose stem colored tissue paper and tape that corner around the blossom bottom area you created in the previous step
4. Keep twisting the stem tissue paper all the way down to form stem shape; leave other corner pieces sticking out as leaves or twist end of stem to middle to create a loop hole with leaf look if desired when forming your chosen stem shapes and that's it your done
Give one giant flower or make multiple flowers for a bouquet and/or string together flowers to make a hanging garland to decorate your space and enjoy!!!
Printing & Framing Delightful Graphic Prints to go with Family Photos is always a Great Gift Option &
This Fantastic Free Graphic Print Is Available Over At:
We definitely heart all the reinvented canvas and crayon art you can find out there now a days and thus decided to finish this collection off with a stunning rendition of a melted crayon bouquet to create and tutorial you can follow over at
We hope you enjoyed and found our Collection of
Free Prints and Floral Crafts
helpful and have a
Happy Mother's Day!!!